|File Type||File Size||Vector|
|OTF, TTF||1.03 MB||Vector|
Herschel’s nostalgic, flared, and gently bifurcated serifs shine brightest when employed as display type, but are suited well for any application where inimitable character is needed.
Named after designer Brian Brubaker’s maternal grandfather, a retired dairy farmer of more than 60 years, Herschel is available in six delectable weights: *Skim, One Percent, Two Percent, Whole, Creamline*, and *Butter*.
- 800+ glyphs per weight
- 120+ stylistic alternates
- Upper and lower case
- Titling/Drop capitals with multiple and contextual ligatures
- Lining, oldstyle, proportional, and tabular figures
- Standard and discretionary ligatures
- Unique dingbats and special characters
- International language support for 200+ latin-based languages, including Vietnamese
Driftwood (MMXIV Edition)